We started the day by singing Happy Birthday to Landon with a candle in his waffle. After "school" he played with some water/sand toys from Grandma and a baseball toy from his cousins in Colorado (see video of this, too). Parties are coming up the next two weekends!
Happy Birthday Landon and I think you are the cutest little man. Of course, I am very partial. You are adorable in every way and very much like your father. Tell mommy to take her vitamins because she will need them in the future.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LANDON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (that was me singing--haha!)
Happy Birthday Landon!
Happy Birthday Landon and I think you are the cutest little man. Of course, I am very partial. You are adorable in every way and very much like your father. Tell mommy to take her vitamins because she will need them in the future.
Post a Comment