Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome Hunter!!

We are home and doing great! So far, so good with Landon & Hunter.

Yay! We did it!!














Grandma meets Hunter













Landon loves his baby brother and wants to hold him and bring him toys all the time.




















Hunter in rare form....awake!













Daddy and Hunter

6 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

You guys Hunter is adorable! Does he look like Landon? I can't remember. Congrats on your new little one, I know how hard it's going to be for you these first few days and weeks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joelle and Scott! So excited to see little Hunter. I know Landon will be a great big brother! Take care, Love to you all- George, Jenny, Anna Grace & Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joelle and Scott! So excited to see little Hunter. I know Landon will be a great big brother! Take care, Love to you all- George, Jenny, Anna Grace & Charlotte

Anne-Marie said...

Yipppeeeeeee!!!! So happy that Hunter is here! Congrats!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hunter is beautiful Joelle. I love that name. That was the name I picked if I was having a boy.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Hunter's arrival! I think he looks like you, Joelle.

Marcia