Thursday, April 2, 2009

7 Things

I've been tagged! Here's what it entails:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.

Anne-Marie tagged me for this.

1. I am extremely claustrophobic. Even when layered up for very cold weather, I get panicky when I cannot move freely.

2. I could (I won't, but I could) eat an entire package of Easter Marshmallow Peeps in about 3 minutes flat. Yummy! Easter is the holiday with the best candy.

3. I make lists for everything. I live by lists. I have address lists, gift lists, birthday lists, and, of course "to do" lists, grocery lists, Target lists, questions-for-the-pediatrician lists, things-to-remember-to-tell-my-husband lists, and so on. My current working list is of items we need to take on our vacation to Gulf Shores in two weeks.

4. I like going to the dentist.

5. My favorite color is pink - a nice, dark/hot pink. My 2-yr-old even knows it's my favorite color and points things out to me that are pink, "look! pink flowers. mommy likes pink flowers." And, when coloring, he pulls out all colors or markers that are pink or purple and gives them to me.

6. I don't like basketball, which is a huge faux pas in Memphis, where the UofM basketball team is really good. During March Madness, people look at me in disbelief when I obliviously ask, "oh, there is a basketball game tonight. Who's playing?" Heehee. However, if my boys decide to play basketball, then I will become a huge fan of the sport.

7. I can stack coins (as many as I can hold in one hand) on my elbow, flip my arm/elbow, and then catch them with that same hand. ...my only stupid human trick.

I am tagging
Amy A.
Amy P.
Michael
Amber
Robyn
Teri
Ashley.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

OMG! Those are great! Much better than mine! :) I especially love your stupid human trick. How did I not know you could do this!?!?

Amy said...

i can do the coin trick too. just had to do it right now to make sure i still could.