We had Hunter's party on Saturday and he had so much fun! The inflatable bouncer was a big hit, as was the choo choo train birthday cake! A great time was had by all. The party was at 10am and I served a couple of breakfast casseroles, Chick Fil A chicken nuggets, and fruit. The weather could have been cooler, but it was not raining and it was not miserably hot so, I was happy. :-)



Hunter would not look at the camera!
His favorite thing in the bouncer was to hold onto these tube things and fall over.
He got a little stage fright when we were all singing to him and he wouldn't blow out the candles. So, we tried again later with a much smaller audience and he blew them out.
LOVES the train table he got from Mommy & Daddy!!
1 comment:
I love all the pics...I'm so behind on my blog reading, I'm just seeing them now. Hope you are well. Let me know if you'll be down my way for the holidays. Love and miss you!!!!
-Anne-Marie
Post a Comment