Since I didn't get pictures of Landon with Santa, I threw in a picture from Sunday of the boys in their nice Christmas outfits, dressed for church. It was our own little Christmas miracle when Landon completely cooperated and put on his nice clothes. :-)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Here Comes Santa Claus
We went to see Santa Claus in a friend's neighborhood on Friday night. Landon did not want to go. But, I convinced him to ride with us and stay in the car with Daddy [he'd be able to see Santa from the car]. Hunter watched the family in front of us interact with Santa. Scott walked over from the car and said, "Landon won't even let me roll down his window." Ha ha. When the people ahead of us were done, I plopped Hunter down on Santa's lap and we snapped a picture as quickly as we could. As you can see, a mere 3 seconds later Hunter wanted nothing to do with jolly old St. Nick. He did give Santa "five" once Scott picked him up. When we got back to the car, Landon, having seen Hunter's breakdown, said, "Hunter doesn't like Santa Claus." So, I think that pretty much sealed the Landon-Santa fate for this year.
Since I didn't get pictures of Landon with Santa, I threw in a picture from Sunday of the boys in their nice Christmas outfits, dressed for church. It was our own little Christmas miracle when Landon completely cooperated and put on his nice clothes. :-)



Since I didn't get pictures of Landon with Santa, I threw in a picture from Sunday of the boys in their nice Christmas outfits, dressed for church. It was our own little Christmas miracle when Landon completely cooperated and put on his nice clothes. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment