I've got some new video of both boys. We got a very small amount of snow on Thursday and Landon was SOOO excited to put all of his snow gear on: boots, hat, gloves, coat. He was disappointed that we couldn't make a snow man or have a snow ball fight, but overall he was very happy with the snow. Hunter was just ticked off that I didn't let him go out in the 20-something degree weather to play. Here is Landon's
video.
So, Hunter's
video is not with snow. It's of him being silly playing around the house. There is not much I can say to explain, so just look at the video. :-) If it doesn't make you laugh, then you are just in a rotten mood.
And, here are a couple of new pictures.
Hunter was playing under the dining room table.
and, here is Landon at his Aunt ReeRee's apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment