I have posted pics on Facebook lately, but have neglected my blog. In lieu of new pictures, here are some funny things Landon has said lately.
1) Landon was sitting in our bed watching a movie. He tried to get Hunter to sit in his lap, but Hunter crawled away. Landon looked at me and said, "He is so cute. I want to keep him." (He believes that he received Hunter as a birthday present b/c in pictures of his 2nd birthday I was 9 months pregnant).
2) The other night, Landon he kept eating and eating and eating. He had a piece of pizza for dinner. Then Oreos. Then yogurt. Then he asked for something else and I said, "No more tonight!" He said, "I'm hungry from all that swimming." (swimming at day camp). It was so cute that he said that, I gave in.
He chose a "blue" bar (he calls Cheerios cereal bars blue bars b/c of the wrapper color). It was the last one. I told him I would add blue bars to the grocery list. He asked about "black" blue bars (the cocoa puff ones). I told him I couldn't find them at the store any more. He said, "But, I remember when I was little. I remember eating a black blue bar when I was a little boy." (heehee) I said, "Yes, I know, but they are not selling them in the store anymore." He said, "Maybe they are making new colors." He seemed satisfied with himself for that explanation.
3) Each morning, we've been sending him to school/day camp in his swim trunks and shirt. That's what we were told to do for Day Camp. But, this morning, Landon wanted to wear regular clothes to school. He told me that some kids go to school in their regular clothes and then change into swim clothes when they get to their class. I asked who in his class does that. He said he didn't know their names. I asked if Jordan, Haytham, or Cooper dressed in swim clothes or regular clothes. He said swim clothes. And, then he said, "Only two, mommy. Only two friends wear swim clothes. I want to wear regular clothes. Pleeeeeeeease, Mommy. Everybody does it." haha. That cracked me up - everybody does it. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment