OK. Some of these are really from the last week, but most are from this weekend. We've been enjoying plenty of water play during the 90+ degree weather. Father's Day weekend, we went to a Redbirds baseball game and played outside a lot.
Hunter loves trucks, trains, and basketball these days. Landon is into Legos, Star Wars, Imaginext sets, and Toy Story 3, which we will see this coming weekend! (I'm more excited than he is!)
I have to ditto Amber....I can't believe how big (both) boys are!!!! Hunter is really looking so grown up. When I saw the first picture I thought, "oh, look at Landon, how cute!" And then I realized it was Hunter! ;) Miss you! Headed down my way anytime this summer?
2 comments:
I cannot believe how big your boys are! Especially Landon!! He looks way older than Jacks! Cute pics!
I have to ditto Amber....I can't believe how big (both) boys are!!!! Hunter is really looking so grown up. When I saw the first picture I thought, "oh, look at Landon, how cute!" And then I realized it was Hunter! ;) Miss you! Headed down my way anytime this summer?
Post a Comment